Preparatory Action on
Defence Research InfoDay 2019 and Brokerage
The PADR InfoDay 2019 will provide information and detailed explanation on objectives and conditions of the calls for proposals and will create the opportunity to network and build consortia.
The PADR has the objective to test the added-value of the EU budget supporting defence research, in view of a potential dedicated EU programme in the post-2020 EU multiannual financial framework. The PADR InfoDay 2019 will be a unique opportunity to improve the knowledge about the context, the objectives and the participation modalities of the Preparatory Action on Defence Research. The event will provide opportunities for networking with partners interested in forming consortia.
Register and wait for the confirmation email with all the details to attend.
All the presentations and the Questions & Answers will be publicly available after the event.
- Modalities of participation to PADR 2019 (Work programme)
- Description of the Topics 2019
- Dedicated meetings to foster effective networking with other key R&D players
- Q&A sessions
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Dominance
- Future Disruptive Defence Technologies
- Unmanned Systems
- The event will provide opportunities for networking with partners interested in forming consortia.
- Representatives from legal entities established in the 28 Member States of the EU and Norway are welcome.
- Industry, larger companies or SMEs, clusters Defence industry associations, national or European research institutes and universities are all invited to participate.
- Latest and updated information about the Preparatory Action on Defence Research
- Information about the calls for proposals 2019
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions
- Answers to questions linked to call areas Opportunity to meet and discuss project ideas with possible partners
1:1 Meetings Brokerage
Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for collaborative research, in pre-arranged 20 minute meetings in one location. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event.